• What is verification? What are the common verification problems?
• What is financial aid?
• What is the FAFSA?
• What does the priority deadline mean?
• What determines independent student status?
• I filed my FAFSA and I am awaiting admission to Western Washington University. When do I get my financial aid award?
• I filed for re-admission to WWU, when do I get my award?
• What kinds of student loans are available?
• What is a subsidized loan?
• What is an unsubsidized loan?
• What other federal loans are available?
• I applied for a Direct Loan and a Parent PLUS Loan. What is a Master Promissory Note?
• Can I sign a Promissory note electronically?
• What are emergency loans?
• Where do I apply for an emergency loan?
• How do I find out about work-study or scholarships?
• How can I find part-time student employment while attending Western?
• My financial circumstances have changed. How do I request a revision?
• I want to change my student contribution because I lost my job. How do I do that?
• I changed my mind about getting loans. What can I do?
• I turned down my work-study award and want a loan instead. What do I do?
• How long do revisions take to process?
• Correspondence Courses
• I am on financial aid probation. What does that mean?
• I want to transfer to WWU, but I do not have a high school diploma or GED. Can I receive financial aid?
• I am transferring to WWU with college credits; however, I am being asked for my high school transcript. Why?