Calendar | Map | myWestern

Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ's

How can I find part-time student employment while attending Western?

The Student Employment Center is a free resource for Western students seeking part-time employment to help pay the high costs of college, offering job listings for on and off campus employment in both work study and non-work study positions. Volunteer and community service opportunities are also posted. The Student Employment Center strives to provide students with the opportunity to gain experience, explore career options, and to fund their education. Contact the Student Employment Center directly at (360) 650-3158 or visit them on the web at:

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 265 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice