Calendar | Map | myWestern

Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ's

How do I find out about work-study or scholarships?

Work-study aid is awarded. It is money that a student must earn by working a part-time job, usually at Western or at a nonprofit organization.

The WWU Scholarship Center is available to assist students and their families as they search and apply for scholarships. All current WWU scholarships are posted on our Scholarship Center website. A link to other scholarship opportunities is also provided via our website. The awarding of a scholarship represents not only a significant source of financial assistance, but recognition of your special achievements and an investment in your potential. Contact the Scholarship Center directly at (360) 650-3471 or visit them on the web at:

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 265 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice