Calendar | Map | myWestern

Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ's

My financial circumstances have changed. How do I request a revision?

Either come into the office or request a revision to be sent to your email address. You will need to print, complete, and mail this paperwork back to our office. Be sure to sign the Revision form and attach all documentation for expenses listed.

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 265 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice