Calendar | Map | myWestern

Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ's

I want to change my student contribution because I lost my job. How do I do that?

If you have had a reduction in income since the time of filing your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), we have a Student Contribution Adjustment form available in our office or on our website at A Student Contribution Adjustment form could be available via email. If you feel that this form applies to your circumstances, you will need to print, complete and mail the form to our office. The same process is available for parents with a Parent Contribution Adjustment form.

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 265 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice