Calendar | Map | myWestern

Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home

Frequently Asked Questions

Back to FAQ's

I changed my mind about getting loans. What can I do?

Any changes regarding your loan is a revision. You can have your loan reinstated. You can reduce your loan by letting us know what amount you would like to have. To increase your loan you will need to have loan eligibility available. Check with our office to verify if there is room for any additional funds. Please keep in mind that a revision can take up to 6-8 weeks. When your request has been completed, we will send you a revised award letter. If you do not need the loan after it has disbursed to your student account, you may repay the loan by contacting the Student Business Office, located in Old Main 110.

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 265 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice