Summer Financial Aid Information
Applying for Summer Aid: The application for summer financial aid will be available via Web4U after Monday, April 15th. The priority deadline for the summer application will be Tuesday, April 30th. You must have a 2012-2013 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file.
- If you have already filed a 2012-2013 FAFSA, you do not need to make changes in order to apply for summer aid
- If you have not filed a 2012-2013 FAFSA, you must do so before June 30, 2013 in order to apply for summer quarter aid.
- You will receive an email reminder on Monday, April 15th to submit your application online.
Summer Aid Eligibility: Financial aid eligibility during summer quarter is limited to Direct Loan and Pell Grant (for Pell-eligible students). The amount of federal student financial aid you can receive in summer is limited to the annual eligibility you have remaining after the previous fall, winter and spring disbursements.
- PLUS Loan is also available for graduate students and dependent undergraduates, up to their summer cost of attendance
- If you have exhausted your federal loan eligibility, more information about alternative financing options is available online.