block scrapers - do not click
non-image for page formatting About Us Students Employers Student Recognition Contact Us Site Map
non-image for page formatting
non-image for page formatting
non-image for page formatting
Student Employment Home Student Employment Home Financial Aid Home Western Washington University Home
Student Employment Center logo
Employer Alerts:

Which HR form do I use to hire students?

Use Banner NOAEPAF or Web4U EPAF Menu for:
- Departmentally Funded Hourly positions
- Departmentally Funded Non-Uniform positions
- Work Study Funded positions

Use Student Employment Form for:
- Departmentally Funded Salaried positions
- Foundation Funded positions
- Grant Funded positions


[back to the top]

Open 9am - 4pm Monday - Friday | Old Main 275 | 516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
Western Washington University - Bellingham, Washington| Accessibility Notice